And one more. No more for this week, as there are things, people and gaming happening for the whole weekend.
Eleven spreads... Breaking the ten-per-page -limit I set for myself, but one scan alone would be so sad and lonely.
Oh yeah. As you can see, there are some ... "illustrations" ... in the book. I think I should add the relevant pages from the chapters 1 and 2 to the first post as they are perhaps even more horrendous. Somehow the cutesy feeling of the pictures does not go well with the story.











Thank you again! And I don't really understand why the pictures are there at all. When you look at the covers of the actual books the art style is nothing alike. Maybe they were trying to market it towards a different audience?
ReplyDeleteJust finished reading 6th chapter . Thank u very much for the share. waiting for more
ReplyDeleteGreat Job thank you!!!
ReplyDeletelooking forward for the next scans.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Thank you very much for sharing!!
ReplyDeletewhere can i get pdf of this
ReplyDeleteThis book is just as good as sword art online i thank everyone involved in allowing us to read it.
ReplyDeleteThat being said did anyone else notice the error on the 3rd set of pages? Weed should have 20 fame I find that funny the author or editor didn't find that lol