How much you want to bet that seed is for a magic beanstalk? Go Weed! Thank you for the chapter, it was great, as a professional chef I must say this chapter was my favorite so far. What Weed said about cooking skills really does apply to real life. There's job security too, after all everyone in this world needs to eat.
Thank you so much for posting it. Thank you so mucccccch. I love this novel!!! Looking forward for the next chapter! Something went wrong with my previous comment....
Thank you so very much!!! You brightened my day!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much ninyave
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, brighten my night?
ReplyDeleteHow much you want to bet that seed is for a magic beanstalk? Go Weed! Thank you for the chapter, it was great, as a professional chef I must say this chapter was my favorite so far. What Weed said about cooking skills really does apply to real life. There's job security too, after all everyone in this world needs to eat.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I want next week to come or not... Why does it have to end? As always, thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou have my deep gratitude and appreciation. I''ll thank you more once I have more time.
ReplyDeleteHaha, marisa, I bet your right. And the beanstalk will lead him to the city in the sky or whatever it was called. Thanks for the chapters!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting it. Thank you so mucccccch. I love this novel!!! Looking forward for the next chapter! Something went wrong with my previous comment....
ReplyDelete