Tuesday, 5 April 2011

MS: Chapter 11

Well then, finally some active battling ahead.












No more today.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much ninyave.I was waiting for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the art is a tad better but why a full page? Don't get me wrong, I love these people for putting out this book but that art just... bothers me. It feels so not Moonlight Sculptor.

    Oh, and thank you as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!!

    KingE, I agree with you: The art is sooooooo childish... Reminds me of the first comic I've read.
    Weed and the horse are very funny!!! Bwahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is beating so fast, I've been checking the site 3 times a day, thank you very much for what you are doing.
    I've been cleaning the images to get them ready for print once you upload all of the scans, with some drawings of my own. I wish you good luck and easy scanning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THANK YOU. I HAVE BEEN WAITING LOL. I CHECK THIS BLOG LIKE 6 TIMES A DAY!!!

    In the corner of my brain is saying: After chapter 13 you have nothing left...

    I want to read more but it ending soon T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking forward to it alot. Thanks!!!!!

    This novel have become my favorite. It is just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SOOOO much!!! you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much I am totally addicted

    ReplyDelete