Chapter of the day. Slight probability on the last one tonight too, I'd say 30%.
I just got to the end of google translated volume 1 and it seems that this book has more than the original first volume. It ends to chapter 10, so we have a bit of extra! Nice I'd say.
There is some charm in reading the automated translation, I have been reading them on my way to work and I find it really hard not to burst out in laughs in a crouded bus.
'Councelor Rodriquez' is 'Download Asturias'
'Buren and Becker' are 'Incubation and Becker'
There is also a lot, really a lot, of swearing in the auto-translation. It puzzles me if the koreans really swear that much (much like many finns use swear words as a way to rhythm their speech) or is it just that the most used/searched translations of some ambiguous words are those?
Some figures of speech that I have found lovely:
Quest has the flavor of the trap odors from the waist down.
Weed was a sigh of sadness itself.
Infinitely tea in a bag can submit a no.
As for the incomprehensibles....
"Well ... I mean She was 12." (Chapter 10, "If you insist, Your Excellency.")










thank you very much ninyave.i was waiting for your post.checked the blog 5 times a day yesterday and today.
ReplyDeleteNinyave you are a life saver. I'm truly addicted to this novel. Every time you upload a chapter I reread the whole book from scratch.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I will after you finish uploading this volume.
I'll be trying to get baka-tsuki to pick up this project, but as they haven't yet the chances are slim.
Thank you very much for your hard work ant time.
Thank you very much!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the Scans and yes it is hilarious could not understand speck of it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your hard work!! thanks you I love you
ReplyDeleteAfter chapter 13 it no more.. T_T..... Hopefully someone will continue to translate..