Wednesday, 23 March 2011

MS: Chapter 07, part 2

And the rest of the chapter. Oh, the pictures...



8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for posting these! Any more today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!!
    Hahahaha... the pictures are really funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, do you know about how many more pages until the novel is done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you once again! I dread the day when volume one is finished.

    And marisa, the novel has 286 pages according to the place you can buy it online and we just finished 151.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you KingE and thanks again to Ninyave for the scans. It's just sad that once volume 1 is done there will be no more English translations for the foreseeable future. There are 20+ novels of Moonlight Sculptor and only the first one was ever licensed/published to English. I highly doubt the google translation of the Korean version is even legible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really isn't. I've read ahead a few times before reading them here and I couldn't understand 90% of what was going on. Someone really needs to pick this up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much for the share ninyave

    ReplyDelete